A full day adventure cruising off-shore to this beautiful National Park Island. Explore, relax, snorkel. Enjoy a delicious Lunch and Afternoon Tea on board. A must do Day Excursion (seasonal)
Take in the spectacular island and coastal scenery as the boat makes its way to Broughton Island. Enjoy a fabulous ploughmans style buffet lunch* on board (or take it onto the island) plus morning and afternoon tea. After lunch explore ashore on an island discovery guided walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches or enjoy your time relaxing on the beach or in the water.
Bring your snorkelling equipment and enjoy the crystal clear waters of Broughton Island or enjoy swimming, fish feeding or just relaxing on the beach.
On the return journey (time permitting) enjoy boom-net rides and bonus dolphin watch.
• Spectacular island and coastal scenery
• Explore ashore on an island discovery walk to wildlife breeding areas, secluded coves and beaches
• Opportunity to see huge pods of oceanic dolphins, penguins, seals, orcas, turtles, whales and much, much more...
• Snorkelling, swimming and Island walks
• Water slide, boom net rides
• Fabulous buffet lunch, choice of dining on board or picnic packs available to take to Island
• Licensed bar and snacks available
• Numbers are limited so bookings are essential
Vessels: MV Spirit of Port a 62" fast Stable Catamaran, with 2 walk around all weather viewing decks. Licensed Bar with snack food available for purchase and a large Boom Net and Water Slide (only used inside the harbour)
CRUISES AVAILABLE Season commences from 17 November 2019 until April on Sundays and Wednesday's departing at 10.00am.
Please note: This is an off-shore excursion and is not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.